LinkedIn is one of the most popular social networking platforms for professionals and business owners, with millions of users all over the world. It allows you to setup a profile, personal or business, to showcase yourself and connect professionally with others both in your community and far away.
1. Sign up. You will need to create a page personally first
2. Add your Company page:
To add a Company Page:
- Click Companies at the top of your homepage.
- Click the Add a Company link in the upper right area of the page.
- Enter your company’s official name and your work email address.
- Click Continue and enter your company information.
- If the work email address you provide is an unconfirmed email address on your LinkedIn account, a message will be sent to that address. Follow the instructions in the message to confirm your email address and then use the instructions above to add the Company Page.
- A red error message may appear if you have problems adding a Company Page.
- A preview of your completed company page is not available. When you publish the page, it is live on our website.
Watch the “How to set up a Company Page” video and learn what you can do with your Company Page.
3. Start Your Connections.
LinkedIn another way that you can connect to your clients. Be careful not overload with mega postings, users can disconnect from you just as easily. LinkedIn is not the place to throw your wild opinions, or your family updates at your followers.
4. Market, by Marketing Others.
Many entrepreneurs are scared that if they recommend someone else they will loose out. You have to leave your ‘only one pie’ mindset at home. There is enough pie to go around, and don’t be shy of sharing how great other business, or people have helped you. You are in a community, so give back, share, and help others out. These connections may help you down the road.